Victory Gym Savannah LLC DIY & Open Gym Rules
Victory Gym Savannah LLC is dedicated to providing a safe and effective workout environment for all members. To ensure a positive experience for everyone, please read and abide by the following rules:
1. You must have a valid DIY membership to have 24/7 access to Victory Gym’s dedicated DIY side and Open Gym during off-class hours on the Group Fitness side.
2. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person that is not an approved member or guest of the facility to access the facility without the permission of management. Allowing a nonmember into the facility without a proper pass is considered “tailgating” and could result in revocation of membership. Please note that surveillance cameras are in use & monitored.
- 1st Violation: Text, verbal, or email warning & $30 charge per person to card on file
- 2nd Violation: Text, verbal, or email warning & $30 charge per person to card on file.
- 3rd Violation: $30 charge per person to card on file immediately charged to card on file and revocation of membership.
3. Do not bring or otherwise allow a person younger than 18 years of age to access the facility without permission of management.
4. Athletes alone in the gym should keep their HybridAF app nearby to use the 911 feature if required. In an emergency, press the button, which will assist you in calling 911.
5. Treat Victory Gym members, instructors, and staff with respect, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, political beliefs, and socio-economic status. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and reserve the right to immediately terminate membership of anyone who engages in harassing behavior, including but not limited to unwanted advances, stalking, verbal threats, inappropriate statements or gestures, sustained disruption of speakers, and disrespectful comments that go beyond the
boundaries of civil disagreement and civic discourse. This may include remarks or actions that target people based on certain characteristics that include but are not limited to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability status. This may also include remarks or actions in person within or outside Victory Gym Savannah, or online, including on Facebook, Instagram, text, or direct message. Violation of this rule will result in revocation of membership.
6. Maintain good hygiene. Come to the gym in laundered clothing, free of body odor, and do not come into the gym when sick.
7. Members must adhere to the gym's dress code and wear appropriate workout attire and footwear must be closed-toe.
8. No food or glass containers are allowed in the workout areas of the gym. Only water bottles with tight-fitting lids are permitted in the workout areas. Food items are allowed in the locker areas only.
9. No smoking or vaping is allowed in the gym or on the premises.
10. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted in the gym at any time. No alcohol-involved fitness activities are permitted without express permission from the owner.
11. Please be aware that Group Fitness space is off-limits to DIY members during published class times. The Group Fitness area must be vacated 15 minutes prior to class time and is available 15 minutes after class ends. The DIY side is available during Group Fitness class hours! Please note: Victory Gym Savannah reserves the right to amend our Group Fitness schedule (add classes) in the future, and subsequently reduce or change the availability and access to the Group Fitness floor space. Notification of any changes will be sent at minimum 2 weeks in advance.
12. Garage doors and facility doors must remain closed and locked during all non-class hours.
13. Do not touch or adjust the thermostat.
14. Music will not be provided in Victory gym. We suggest usage of personal headphones. No personal amplified music (Bluetooth speakers etc). Be aware that there will be loud music during our Group Fitness class times! Please do not touch or interfere with music on the Group Fitness side.
15. Only use equipment you understand how to use and only for its intended purpose.
16. Olympic lifting (Clean & Jerk, Snatch) is not allowed on the DIY side of the gym.
17. Inspect the equipment to make sure it is properly functioning prior to using the equipment.
18. Do not move equipment from the DIY side to the Group Fitness side. Do not move Group Fitness equipment to the DIY side. Equipment should be used and stored in its designated area. Please wipe down equipment after use. Return all equipment, chalk, and/or other gym supplies to their designated storage place after using the equipment and pick up any items or trash brought into the gym or bathrooms. Failure to do so will
result in the following:
- 1st Violation: Verbal, text, or email warning
- 2nd Violation: Verbal, text, or email warning + $10 fine immediately charged to card on file
- 3rd Violation: Verbal, text, or email warning + $20 fine immediately charged to card on file
- Additional violations of this rule will result in additional fines or will result in revocation of membership.
19. Remove potential trip hazards from the floor and return all weights to the weight rack after you are finished lifting the weight. This includes gym bags. Gym bags are not allowed in the workout area. Please stow bags in the locker area.
20. Utilize a spotter whenever lifting heavy weight. Only attempt manageable loading when alone in the gym. Do not use clips when bench pressing alone in the gym (this allows you to dump the weight in case of emergency).
21. Stop exercising if you experience a potential injury and seek medical attention.
22. Inspect your surroundings to make sure equipment and weights are not obstructing your intended exercise.
23. Notify management and all other members using the facility if any equipment is not working properly or if you notice any potentially dangerous conditions within the facility.
24. The gym is monitored 24/7 by surveillance cameras. Tampering with cameras will result in termination of membership.
25. Lights on the DIY side will always be on. Please do not turn off or interfere with switches. Lights on the Group Fitness side are motion censored and will come on when the space is used. Please do not touch or interfere with switches.
26. Any items taken from the Retail area must be purchased via Push Press retail app at the time of purchase on the front desk Ipad. Failure to report is considered stealing and will be dealt with accordingly.
27. Please note: Victory Gym Savannah reserves the right to host community events, seminars, and workshops which could require closure of part or the entire facility. Notice will be given a minimum of 2 weeks in advance for any event that requires interruption of access to the facility or full closure.
28. The gym reserves the right to revoke membership for any violation of the rules or for inappropriate behavior.
Victory Gym Management can be reached via text at (912) 600-8895 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining a safe and welcoming environment at Victory Gym Savannah LLC.